A Violation of any of the below Terms of Service will result in the termination of your account, with or without warning.
FusiveWeb is a private service which provides a free online system to enable you to create and maintain your own website along with free hosting.
FusiveWeb reserves the right to cancel any account for any reason or no reason at all.
FusiveWeb provides the free web service to any business, charity, establishment, organization or individual that abides to our terms and conditions.
FusiveWeb reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
FusiveWeb members are entirely liable for all activities conducted through your account.
The following rules apply while using FusiveWeb services:
- Pornographic, obscene, nude, graphically violent, and other inappropriate content is strictly prohibited.
- Offensive and indecent directory names are not allowed and will be blocked.
- FusiveWeb is not responsible for the content of any member pages. We reserve the right to remove any pages that are in violation of our terms and conditions. Members will be held legally responsible for the contents of their web pages for, but not limited to use of copyrighted material without the permission of the author or posting material considered indecent for minors. The use of FusiveWeb websites for illegal purposes is strictly forbidden and the website will be removed without notice.
- FusiveWeb membership will be revoked if any of the following activities occur:
Adult or Pornographic related
Hate, Bigotry, and/or Intolerance to any group of society
Inciting or promoting terrorist activity
Software Piracy related
Music Piracy Related
Making available tools which can be used for no purpose other than "cracking" software.
Spamming to promote your website
Anything related to illegal activity
- We do not allow any type of programs, software, or MP3 files on our server unless you are the full owner and have all rights to the file or have evidence of permission to use the file.
- You and any person who has access to your account must evaluate, and bear the risk associated with, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any content. FusiveWeb reserves the right to remove content which is deemed in FusiveWeb’s sole discretion harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of the rules or any rules or policies FusiveWeb has in place at the time.
- You or FusiveWeb may terminate your Account at any time for any reason. To remove your FusiveWeb site and account please call 0845 056 2989.
- FusiveWeb will not be liable for any of its services. We have the right to cancel our service at any time, and we will not be liable for any files that are lost and/or corrupted which may occur from a system crash or hard disk failure. To the full extent permissible under the applicable law, FusiveWeb shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use FusiveWeb services.
- FusiveWeb aims to provide as much availability for the website as possible but cannot be held liable for downtime and any subsequent losses this incurs for the website administrator.
- All FusiveWeb members are required to have the FusiveWeb footer on their website. This adds a very small strip at the bottom of the website saying, "A FusiveWeb site" with a link to the FusiveWeb site.
- All FusiveWeb websites are required to have ads on their site. The ads will be relevant to the content of the website. All income generated by the ads will be retained by Fusive to cover the set-up and ongoing running costs of the website.
- All templates offered by FusiveWeb are copyrighted material. Such templates are offered for use to FusiveWeb users under license only, and are not offered for sale or unbridled use. Such license limits use of FusiveWeb templates to sites hosted by FusiveWeb.com. FusiveWeb templates may not be transferred to or hosted on another web host or Internet Service Provider.